Helping children be more.
Since 1884, the St. Charles School has been caring for thousands of children in the Woburn, Massachusetts area. Now, we are launching a $1 million capital campaign to enhance and continue to offer our unique education to the children in our region for generations to come. We are priced below other area private schools and believe that students and families get more for their money here. We keep our pricing low, deliberately. We want a safe, quality education to be within reach for all families — and that’s why we need your help.
The funds we raise will enable us to grow our facilities so they match the quality of our programs and allow us to be a beacon of hope and opportunity for our students and their families. Join the Circle of Excellence and know that the gifts you give will be put to excellent use.
Won’t you help? Your support is vital.
- The Platinum Circle — $100,000+ (The Cummings Foundation)
- The Diamond Circle — $50,000 – $100,000
- The Gold Circle — $10,000 – $50,000
- The Sapphire Circle — $5,000 – $10,000
- The Silver Circle — $2,500 – $5,000
- The Ruby Circle — $1,000 – $2,500
- The Bronze Circle — $500 – $1,000
- The Friends Circle — $500 + under
The Circle of Excellence funding will allow us to make repairs and upgrades to our gracefully aging facilities and continue to be an anchor for the community as we focus on our mission to teach children respect for themselves and others in a safe and caring environment. Please call 781.935.4635 to learn more. Thank you so much for your support!
- Bill Hayes – Campaign Chair
- Margaret Pinkham – School Board Chair
- Brian O’Donnell – Class of 1974
- Mike Mulrenan – Class of 1984
How You’ll Be Helping
School Yard — Funding Goal: $250,000
- Install a safer, cork surface
- Offer more activities with a basketball court, swings, etc.
- Incorporate more open green space
- Install a playground
- Provide more safety with fencing and gating the perimeter
Classrooms — Funding Goal: $200,000
- Update rooms
- Bring in more technology (interactive white boards, computers, TVs)
- New desks and furniture
- Install Air Conditioning
- Repair floors
Auditorium — Funding Goal: $250,000
- New floor
- Improve aesthetics (curtains, stage, etc.)
- New seating
- Install better lighting
- Incorporate a state-of-the-art sound system
Cafeteria — Funding Goal: $100,000
- Improved lighting
- Brighter walls
- New dining tables
- Upgrade the kitchen for a healthier food program
Bathrooms — Funding Goal: $100,000
- Renovate & upgrade
General — Funding Goal: $100,000
- Director of Advancement salary subsidy
- Investment in teacher development programs