- I work with students in grades 1 through 8 both in the Learning Lab and in the classroom.
- I encourage my students to be respectful of each other, challenge themselves, and enjoy learning.
- I greet students in the mornings twice a week.
- MS in Information Systems, Northeastern University
- BS in Math/Psychology, Simmons College
- Massachusetts Special Education Teacher Certification (PreK-8) and (5-12)
- Master’s Degree as a Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8) at Salem State University
- Special Education Teacher at Batchelder Elementary School in North Reading, Ditson Elementary School in Billerica, and Lexington High School.
- Substitute Teacher in Reading and Lexington.
- First year at St. Charles!
Buddy Program with the 8th Grade Students
I enjoy watching Patriots football games!