Grade 4B Teacher
- In 4B we have a community board. Each student is highlighted on our board and it features different fun facts about ourselves and our favorite quotes.
- 4th grade participates in a State project. You will see these projects on display in the spring.
- 4B also has an extensive classroom library featuring several genres of fiction and a large selection of non-fiction. Students are highly encouraged to borrow a book and read whenever possible.
- BS in Elementary Education and BA in Political Science
- I am currently getting my Master’s Degree in Special Education
- I am licensed by MA DESE to teach grades 1 – 6 and MA ECE to teach infants through pre-school
First year at St. Charles!
I am a huge Boston College fan! Go Eagles!