Preschool Teacher (3-4 Year Old Program)
- Children take turns being the “Special Helper” each day. They sit in a special chair during rug time, help set up snack, count on the calendar, choose the weather and get to be the line leader for the day.
- We focus on a “Number of the Week” and “Letter of the Week” in our class. This week we will have a “Hat Day” when children will wear their favorite or funniest hats to school!
- We are making “I Can Draw A-Z” books to take home at the end of the year. Each week we learn how to draw something that starts with the Letter of the Week.
- Bachelors of Science degree from Fitchburg State College – Early Childhood Education
- Masters Degree from Cambridge College – General Education
Second year at St. Charles!
My family adopted 2 dogs from Georgia. One of them has only 3 legs!